Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#35854 by Oremus
Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:26 am
I know that some users have had minor problems but, as a personal review after the initial installation and use, I've got to say that I'm quite impressed with Ooma.

After the purchase through Amazon I received email updates in reference to shipping times and tracking. After receiving the product setup was relatively simple with the help of the limited printed documentation and online videos, even with my complicated broadband configuration. And, so far, service quality has been outstanding with the Telo and handset.

The marketing of Ooma has been likewise impressive. The animated commercials are entertaining and the introductory feature videos are clear and concise. The product packaging was also well-done. The hardware has a stylish appeal and even the box it came in was high class.

Great job guys - Thanks.
#35860 by byersthja
Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 am
Nice to hear some positives. It seems the forums are generally for venting and problem solving. I too have had nothing but positive results from my Ooma device. If you haven't already done so, I hope you will write a review at Amazon and DSLReports.com. I think positive reviews can do nothing but help sales.

Welcome to the Forums.