Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#35674 by cmaasfamily
Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 am
First; loving my Telo. Second; noobie here; there's a good chance I have either missed how to do this or wasn't able to find an existing discussion, but here goes anyway...

I would like to be able to manage contacts on MyOoma page and/or Telo handset. As best I can tell my contacts on the handset are limited to people how have called me and I can only see whatever caller ID provided.

I'd really like to be able to add/update/delete "contacts" (aka frequently called numbers) so that I can access them from the handset. Preferably with names that I set (e.g., "Mom" not "408.555.1212"). Editing would be done on MyOoma and could include a "white list" (if you will) that I setup from the call logs; "add to favorites" or something.

If we really want to go for it, importing contacts from google, iphone, outlook, etc., would be way cool.
#35938 by whorton13
Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 pm
I would like to second this request. I have incoming calls from family & friends on cell phones that are not shown on caller ID. A "White List" or "Friends List" to edit known would be great!

Thanks, Bill Horton