Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#35482 by tigercruise
Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 am
Why not???????? The older hub has this capability. Why design the Telo differently? I was going to keep the premier service after my 60 day freebe ran out but not now.

The only way I can hook up a second line with the Telo is to connect to my land lines in the house and use Ooma's handset. That's just plain dumb.
#35491 by dsinternet
Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 am
tigercruise wrote:Why not???????? The older hub has this capability. Why design the Telo differently? I was going to keep the premier service after my 60 day freebe ran out but not now.

The only way I can hook up a second line with the Telo is to connect to my land lines in the house and use Ooma's handset. That's just plain dumb.

I agree, I am new to Ooma, but know a lot about the hub and scout. My plan was to keep the Premier service, with a ooma handset. But after using the new handsets, I decided that they where not as good as my cordless non-ooma phones. I am sending back the ooma handset and not signing up for Premier, since I can't get a second phone line. If I could get a second phone line without the ooma handset, I would sign up for Premier.