Telo has no physical connection for the second line?

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
tigercruise

Telo has no physical connection for the second line?

Post by tigercruise » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 am

Why not???????? The older hub has this capability. Why design the Telo differently? I was going to keep the premier service after my 60 day freebe ran out but not now.

The only way I can hook up a second line with the Telo is to connect to my land lines in the house and use Ooma's handset. That's just plain dumb.

dsinternet

Re: Telo has no physical connection for the second line?

Post by dsinternet » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 am

tigercruise wrote:Why not???????? The older hub has this capability. Why design the Telo differently? I was going to keep the premier service after my 60 day freebe ran out but not now.

The only way I can hook up a second line with the Telo is to connect to my land lines in the house and use Ooma's handset. That's just plain dumb.
I agree, I am new to Ooma, but know a lot about the hub and scout. My plan was to keep the Premier service, with a ooma handset. But after using the new handsets, I decided that they where not as good as my cordless non-ooma phones. I am sending back the ooma handset and not signing up for Premier, since I can't get a second phone line. If I could get a second phone line without the ooma handset, I would sign up for Premier.