Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#34860 by taeguk
Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am
I bought a Telo and Handset yesterday and got them to work within an hour or so after some minor issues. I like both units and phone quality is great. I just feel a bit mislead that some of the features advertised on the boxes are not ready or in Beta testing. I am interested in the phonebook feature but have to wait for that. Just feel that the Marketing should be more upfront about things not yet ready for prime time...
#34866 by The Picard
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 am
I take issue with the misleading photo of the Handset. The photo shows the Handset as having a very nice reverse contrast display when, in fact, it's got a pretty bad standard LCD. I'm really surprised that nobody's made mention of this.
#34874 by scoutconnor
Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:25 pm
From what I have heard,Ooma has big plans for the handsets but we will just need to wait. Like yourself, I am disappointed by the quality of the screen.
#34911 by oldanbo
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 pm
The Picard wrote:I take issue with the misleading photo of the Handset. The photo shows the Handset as having a very nice reverse contrast display when, in fact, it's got a pretty bad standard LCD. I'm really surprised that nobody's made mention of this.

This has actually been a harped about issue ( the display ). You can do a search. If that doesn't work, I may be thinking of a different forum and if so my apologies. But trust me.