Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#37786 by bw1
Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 am
richc wrote:My phone cant receive incoming calls every time I dial my phone number it says My call cannot be complete has dialed. can only call out. Called tech support don't get back to me you people who keep sticking up for ooma should get a life, there customer support is horrible and technical support people are just stupid, I want my phone fix by tomorrow or I will report them
to the BBB. and they keep doing what they are doing there will me no more ooma. I don't care if it is a holiday if people phones don't work they should be working to fix the problem dont matter how long it takes. I don't give me this crap that ooma is for certain type of people if that was the case they should have posted that on there web site.

Five posts and every one is a rant! Perhaps if you posted your specific problem in a thread, some of the people who are "sticking up for Ooma and need to get a life" could help you out.
#37842 by southsound
Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 pm
richc wrote:I don't give me this crap that ooma is for certain type of people if that was the case they should have posted that on there web site.

Reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy - "HERE'S YOUR SIGN!" :P

I AM impressed at some of the warnings I may have seen posted on the ooma site (or somewhere?):

- Do not attempt to use your ooma underwater or while base jumping.
- Do not store gasoline in your ooma for extended periods of time.
- Do not place your ooma on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
- It is recommended that this device not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid.