Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#39027 by The Talker
Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 am
Ok, so, this Amazon gift card offer expires Dec 31, 2009. Will there be another reward program for users to promote Ooma?
Should we continue to offer our codes? Will the codes change if another program is offered?

>>
This offer expires on 12/31/2009. Referral codes must be redeemed by this date to be eligible for reward. Purchases must be made using the referral code and link provided to be eligible for product discount and referral reward. Ooma will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other program. Ooma reserves the right to cancel or modify the terms of this program at any time.
>>
#39028 by Groundhound
Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am
The gift cards don't expire, the program does. So the referral codes will no longer work past Dec. 31 for new customers to get $50 off (unless Ooma extends the program). Amazon $25 gift cards that you get when someone uses one of your codes don't expire then.
#39029 by The Talker
Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 am
Groundhound wrote:The gift cards don't expire, the program does. So the referral codes will no longer work past Dec. 31 for new customers to get $50 off (unless Ooma extends the program). Amazon $25 gift cards that you get when someone uses one of your codes don't expire then.

I get all that. Is there going to be another reward program for users promoting Ooma? I'm hoping Ooma extends the program or creates another rewards type program. Perhaps the referral codes page in our MyOoma pages will disappear if the codes are no longer valid.
#39061 by EBoon
Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm
Anybody get their Amazon Gift Card email yet? I had a code redeemed early December .. nothing yet from ooma.
#39063 by MsCoulter
Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm
EBoon wrote:Anybody get their Amazon Gift Card email yet? I had a code redeemed early December .. nothing yet from ooma.

I received 2 codes from them about 10 - 14 days after 2 coupons were used.
#39066 by Groundhound
Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm
I had one code used about Dec. 3, and another on Dec. 6. I received my first Amazon gift card yesterday. Assuming that card was for the first code, it took 17 business days.