Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#34824 by southsound
Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 pm
Many of you have received an email from ooma telling you of the Ooma Refer a Friend Program. The email reads, "When you refer a friend, you won't just be doing them a favor, you'll be doing yourself a favor. Your friend will get $50 off the Ooma Telo and you'll receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com. So now you can share the wealth this holiday season, and still be bit of a Scrooge! "

I don't have a lot of friends who don't already have an ooma system. If you are like me, Uncle Fred, Aunt Sally, Cousin Elmo and others already have either a hub/scout package or a new Telo. But I really want ooma to succeed with their promotion. Success for ooma equals a long and wonderful user experience for each of us. Here is my proposal. If you have referral codes that you will not be using, send them to me at oomacodes@gmail.com and I will post them to ooma.info for free. I get nothing from this, but for every code that is used ooma gets a new customer and you get a $25 Amazon gift card. Not too shabby.

And if you have friends that are still ooma clueless, please use the referral code to bless them this Christmas season!
#35131 by funone46
Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 pm
Three more on the way
#35805 by MsCoulter
Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm
I managed to get 2 referrals and have one code left that I will send if I can't get someone to use it within the next few days. I was also wondering how and when I get the Amazon gift certificates. I can see that the 2 codes I gave away were redeemed and that it says I have earned 2 gift certificates.
#35917 by Bobby B
Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Amazon.com gift cards will be e-mailed to the email address on your Ooma account within 10 business days. The first batch will likely go out early next week.
#35926 by MsCoulter
Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:36 pm
Bobby B wrote:Amazon.com gift cards will be e-mailed to the email address on your Ooma account within 10 business days. The first batch will likely go out early next week.

Thank you for the information. :D
#35929 by murphy
Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm
Just sent three codes.
:)