Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#35068 by dsinternet
Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:25 pm
I am trying to add an e-mail address so I can get Voice Mail sent to e-mail. My e-mail address is 1 letter to long and I can not enter my full e-mail address. How can I get my full e-mail address into the system so I can get VM sent to my e-mail?
#35079 by costanzo98031
Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 am
dsinternet wrote:I am trying to add an e-mail address so I can get Voice Mail sent to e-mail. My e-mail address is 1 letter to long and I can not enter my full e-mail address. How can I get my full e-mail address into the system so I can get VM sent to my e-mail?

Are you able to populate your email address on other forms within the site? The length of the data stored could be a limitation of the form. I would suggest sending them an email.
#35080 by dsinternet
Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 am
I have a home and work e-mail address. The home e-mail is shorter and that is the one that is listed on the ooma system. I can't add my work e-mail since it is too long. I will call ooma support sometime and see if they can add it for me.