Profile Email Field Size

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
costanzo98031

Profile Email Field Size

Post by costanzo98031 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Suggestion: Expand the email box size within the Profile page to match that of the Voicemail Preferences.

dsinternet

Re: Profile Email Field Size

Post by dsinternet » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:25 pm

I am trying to add an e-mail address so I can get Voice Mail sent to e-mail. My e-mail address is 1 letter to long and I can not enter my full e-mail address. How can I get my full e-mail address into the system so I can get VM sent to my e-mail?

costanzo98031

Post by costanzo98031 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 am

dsinternet wrote:I am trying to add an e-mail address so I can get Voice Mail sent to e-mail. My e-mail address is 1 letter to long and I can not enter my full e-mail address. How can I get my full e-mail address into the system so I can get VM sent to my e-mail?
Are you able to populate your email address on other forms within the site? The length of the data stored could be a limitation of the form. I would suggest sending them an email.

dsinternet

Post by dsinternet » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 am

I have a home and work e-mail address. The home e-mail is shorter and that is the one that is listed on the ooma system. I can't add my work e-mail since it is too long. I will call ooma support sometime and see if they can add it for me.