Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#34572 by Bill D
Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:58 pm
After reading much, I'm still slightly confused. I’m on my Premier trial and not sure which features will go away. Will I still have these features if I do not subscribe to Premier?

1. Outgoing Caller-ID with name
2. Incoming Caller-ID with name
3. Call waiting Caller-ID with name
4. Voice mail with web access and email notification
-----(without VM forwarding by email attachment)
-----(without call screening and do not disturb)
5. E911 and unlimited USA calling (3,000 min/mo)
6. No regulatory fees (or any other periodic fees except international calls)

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Did I miss anything?

Bill
#34575 by Aveamantium
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:07 pm
Bill D wrote:After reading much, I'm still slightly confused. I’m on my Premier trial and not sure which features will go away. Will I still have these features if I do not subscribe to Premier?

1. Outgoing Caller-ID with name
2. Incoming Caller-ID with name
3. Call waiting Caller-ID with name
4. Voice mail with web access and email notification
-----(without VM forwarding by email attachment)
-----(without call screening and do not disturb)
5. E911 and unlimited USA calling (3,000 min/mo)
6. No regulatory fees (or any other periodic fees except international calls)

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Did I miss anything?

Bill

Core System (Hub and Scout) not from Cosco? If so then:
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) I think the 5,000 min/month applies to you too
6) Yes

From the Blog
We are also making some changes to our Terms and Conditions and to our pricing. For all our existing Ooma Core customers, these changes are limited. Here is what applies to you:

•We’ve increased your minutes of residential, domestic calling to 5,000 minutes per month
•We’ve reduced the monthly subscription price for Ooma Premier to $9.99 (from $12.99)
•We’ve grandfathered existing Ooma Premier annual subscribers at the previous rate of$99.99. New annual subscriptions will be priced at $119.99
•We’ve implemented billing for 411 (directory assistance) at $0.99 per call (800-GOOG-411 or 800-FREE-411 are free options). This charge will be deducted from your Ooma prepaid calling account
#34596 by Bill D
Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:10 pm
Thanks. Very helpful. My Hub/Scout are non-Costco. (This is the second time you came to my rescue).

I'm thinking about buying another non-Costco Hub/Scout to use for a second line if I can't get the Scout call quality corrected (still trying). It appears from reading the blog that any non-Costco Hub/Scout that I buy now will also continue with the same terms of service. Do you agree?

Bill