Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#34346 by fastlane01
Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:17 am
Just in case anyone didn't see it - Rich Buchannon's tweeting about being on the Today Show and some Black November specials.

Telo with a handset for $229... sweet deal!
#34409 by dsinternet
Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 pm
Yes, very nice.
I just spent $300 on the Telo ($250) and the Handset ($50). It the price of being one of the first people to get the product. I told my brother that the price would go down, but he was so sick of the cost he paid for phone service ($50 per month) that he wanted to switch right away.
I hope they get the quality issues fixed before more people get frustrated with ooma. It sounds like ooma is trying very hard to fix everyones issues.
Anyway, for $229 for the Telo and handset, you can't go wrong.
#34453 by koala
Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Aveamantium wrote:The Ooma Handset and "TeaLo"... :D

I always thought it was pronounced Telo like Hello...

I have always pronounced it "Teelo," but I recently was told that people think it is "Tello" (rhyming with hello, or like the beginning of telephone.)

Now I'm not sure which one it is!

Thankfully people do not expect much from my English, since I'm a koala.
#34482 by southsound
Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm
koala wrote:Thankfully people do not expect much from my English, since I'm a koala.

Don't bet on it. Some have been rather harsh towards the resident raccoon. :P
#34489 by koala
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 pm
southsound wrote:
koala wrote:Thankfully people do not expect much from my English, since I'm a koala.

Don't bet on it. Some have been rather harsh towards the resident raccoon. :P

We forest critters need to stick together!