Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#35262 by allo
Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 pm
costanzo98031 wrote:
... The transcription service can be spotty at times. ...



I think it is totally useless as it is!

.
#35264 by Groundhound
Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm
allo wrote:
costanzo98031 wrote:
... The transcription service can be spotty at times. ...



I think it is totally useless as it is!

Oh come on, you gotta admit it's good for an occasional chuckle! :D
#35271 by allo
Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 am
Groundhound wrote:
allo wrote:
costanzo98031 wrote:
... The transcription service can be spotty at times. ...


I think it is totally useless as it is!

Oh come on, you gotta admit it's good for an occasional chuckle! :D



You are correct... I forgot about the funny side of it.

Like this:
"Add up. I had no i go great 3 weeks. I got your message, but I'm not happy with that. So, ohh West Mac come up with something better, just forget about it. Hello get outside for the get there. Bye bye bye hello. I don't. I will. I will no no. I will. We'll I don't know. Yeah, Maggie tomorrow. I about the same time. Maybe I don't know if I'll go ahead. 2. Okay, I asked, do, or might me okay. I've got to go first to drive but I said in mind it. Hey, not, who does. We look for something else manner. Okay, yeah. At to talk to you bye"
#35283 by southsound
Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 am
allo wrote: You are correct... I forgot about the funny side of it.

Like this:
"Add up. I had no i go great 3 weeks. I got your message, but I'm not happy with that. So, ohh West Mac come up with something better, just forget about it. Hello get outside for the get there. Bye bye bye hello. I don't. I will. I will no no. I will. We'll I don't know. Yeah, Maggie tomorrow. I about the same time. Maybe I don't know if I'll go ahead. 2. Okay, I asked, do, or might me okay. I've got to go first to drive but I said in mind it. Hey, not, who does. We look for something else manner. Okay, yeah. At to talk to you bye"

I'm sorry but I don't see the problem. I was able to understand the transcribed message perfectly. It reads just like a lot of mine! We must have some of the same friends. :P
#35311 by Tiger5353
Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:24 am
Southsound

Thanks i did not get the PM you sent. Went to the boards user control panel to make sure i could get PM's and checked to see if i had any but i didn't. I sent you a PM in turn. Hope you get it, it has my gmail e-mail address in it. Let me know if you don't get it. Thanks in advance for the invite.

Tiger5353
#35370 by southsound
Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 pm
Tiger5353 wrote:Southsound

Thanks i did not get the PM you sent. Went to the boards user control panel to make sure i could get PM's and checked to see if i had any but i didn't. I sent you a PM in turn. Hope you get it, it has my gmail e-mail address in it. Let me know if you don't get it. Thanks in advance for the invite.

Tiger5353

PM's must be broken again. Send your email to oomacodes@gmail.com with the subject Google Voice and I'll send it to you.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests