Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#33167 by jrod9707
Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 am
A moderator on the other page said this is being worked on-- I guess I don't understand how difficult this can be to add...It is a must-have feature or even an option for premiere service... Get it together guys- Small window whether you become successful or not.
It's little hiccups like this that either make or break a tech company.
#33210 by Groundhound
Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 am
jrod9707 wrote:A moderator on the other page said this is being worked on-- I guess I don't understand how difficult this can be to add...It is a must-have feature or even an option for premiere service... Get it together guys- Small window whether you become successful or not.
It's little hiccups like this that either make or break a tech company.

I'm just a customer like you. Those of us who frequently try to help others here use the "View new posts" or "View active topics" links to quickly find topics where someone needs assistance, and creating a new topic when there is already an ongoing one (as you noted) clutters up the list and complicates searching, so just consider this a gentle request to try to keep subjects consolidated so it's easier for others to find everything about a subject. Thanks.
#34591 by vikinghater
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:44 pm
This bugged me also but with the new telo handset it does show the caller waiting phone number BUT the backlight does not come on so you have to be in a lit up room to see it...just a minor inconvenience.

Paul