Call Waiting with Caller ID ? Not a feature??

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
jrod9707

Call Waiting with Caller ID ? Not a feature??

Post by jrod9707 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Can someone clarify this, when I receive an incoming call it just beeps but the caller ID doesnt appear. Does ooma not have the capability to do call waiting ID?? Thanks for any help I really want to keep this.

Zindar

Re: Call Waiting with Caller ID ? Not a feature??

Post by Zindar » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm interested to know this also. This is just one of many caller ID questions I have, and which I posted a couple of days ago, but have no reply to yet. Hopefully somebody replies to your thread.

RealDave

Post by RealDave » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 pm

jrod9707 wrote:Can someone clarify this, when I receive an incoming call it just beeps but the caller ID doesnt appear. Does ooma not have the capability to do call waiting ID?? Thanks for any help I really want to keep this.
About half the time it works.

Want to hear something really weird? During multi-ring, my phone will not show the caller-ID info, but my iPhone will so the info is being transmitted.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:29 pm

This feature currently works on the Hub, but not the Telo. We're actively working to resolve this issue on the Telo - please see this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4606
Bobby B

jrod9707

Post by jrod9707 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 am

Thanks-hopefully you guys will get this resolved soon, wife said to return to Best Buy and when you get this straightened out we may give it another try.