Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#32962 by koala
Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 pm
Hi Ooma,

I've noticed that the price of Premium has been increased to $119.99 a year, but now you get either a free handset or a free number port. I don't need either of those things. What would be great though, is getting a year of warranty added on!

Think about it: both of the other options are $40-50 values, just like purchasing an extra year of warranty coverage. In the vast majority of cases, though, adding a year of the warranty wouldn't cost you [Ooma] anything!
#34236 by kickkillerkallkonect
Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:53 pm
HELLO EVERYONE !

Just joined this "Blog" (is that the correct definition?) a minute ago....and glad I did, because of Koala.

I just hooked up my new Ooma Telo, and my new Ooma handset.
Charging the handset as we speak...BUT HEY!...WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A FREE HANDSET OR EXTRA PORT,
WITH THE PURCHASE OF A NEW TELO, AND OR, HANDSET, ALONG WITH PURCHASING THE PREMIUM UPGRADE?
WHERE? WHAT?
DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE? I THINK OOMA GAVE ME 2 OR 3 FREE MONTHS OF PREMIUM, SO HOW DO
I QUALIFY FOR THE FREEBIE?
HOW DO I GET A FREE HANDSET, KOALA? (IN HOPES OF YOU GETTING THAT FREE WARRANTY)
I'M ON YOUR TEAM, MY GOOD FRIEND!
SOMEBODY GIVE KOALA A FREE WARRANTY, WILL YOU PLEASE?
THANKS...AND IF YOU CAN DIRECT ME TO THE RIGHT AVENUE TO GET THAT FREE HANDSET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...
kickkillerkallkonect