Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#32938 by catrina1948
Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 pm
I have multi-ring on my ooma phone. It rings my cell at the same time as my home. When I try to answer from my cell I have to press "1" to receive my call. Sometimes I lose the call before I have time to press "1." I would much prefer to receive my calls automatically when I answer the phone.
#33106 by edgooze
Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm
I was told by ooma tech support that I cannot have calls forwarded TO ooma and I posted this info to the forum. In response diesel, a forum member responded that he has had his landline forwarded to ooma without a problem. Issue: Can I forward calls TO ooma. I have tried with several different telephone no.- the hub flashes and the telephone connected to the hub rings, but when I answer, the call is disconnected and I get an ooma dial tone. Hope tech support sees this and I get an honest answer and a solution
#33118 by tommies
Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 pm
edgooze wrote:Deleted

Dear Edgooze

I also answer to your thread that you mention here. The best way to have your problem resolve is to open a new thread--which you did--and follow up with post(s) when some one post a reply: keep it on top of the active thread and/or create more attention to your problem.

Hijack another thread is not nice to the original poster, especially your problem is completely unrelated to the one that OP post here.