Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#32460 by XMEOME
Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:16 pm
I currently have a Ooma Telo and Telo handsets and was wondering how I can become a Beta tester for new software updates for this system features and enhancments etc..

Let me know I am highly interested in helping Ooma be the best VOIP service avalible and would look forward to be added to the team.
#32466 by Leeway
Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm
It was months ago that there was an invitation posted to apply to possibly be a part of the beta testing.

But that was all months ago, the Telo must be at the retail sites ready for sale next week (or this week if you go to Best Buy) So do you think that the beta testing might be all done?

I'm sure Ooma picked the best beat testing team for their new Telo product to be outstanding just as the hub is.

Donna
#32476 by XMEOME
Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:49 pm
I understand this I already have the Telo and Handset for the Telo what I am asking is if they need or would except another tester for software updates and features for up comming updates etc.. I am not asking for a free unit I have already invested in Ooma's product and paid for the hardware and am a GoogleVoice user and have test beta tested VOIP hardware and software in the past and have put my investment in Ooma!
#32478 by daet
Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:50 pm
XMEOME wrote:I currently have a Ooma Telo and Telo handsets and was wondering how I can become a Beta tester for new software updates for this system features and enhancments etc.

You're at the right place in the Ooma forums. Earlier this year (July 15, 2009), Ooma posted a "Call for Ooma Telo Beta Participants", inviting participation in a survey and beta-test program.

I think it is likely that there will be future calls to beta test improvements in software and hardware. In the meantime, I'm sure Ooma will be grateful for all the feedback they get on the Telo and the Telo HS (once they can be used).

DG