Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#30792 by georget99
Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm
When I put in my credit card info to upgrade to Premier, I get an error telling me to enter a valid CVV2, First Name, and Last Name.

I saw over the weekend that it's being fixed, but when?

I have been trying to upgrade for over 2 weeks and wonder if they really should be bragging about their support right now.

Fortunately, the actual phone service has been perfect with no problems of any kind. Someone even asked me what kind of phone I was using because it sounded so good.
#30814 by maxm
Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm
I just activated today, couple of hours ago, and get the same error message, tried with multiple credit cards and get that invalid verification, or invalid firstname , last name...

this happens if I go to the billing section, but worse when I am trying to do the number port too, so I cannot complete the process as every ccard shows up as invalid...
#30891 by ntoy
Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 am
Hello maxm,

I apologize for the issues you have encountered thus far. We have had some customers and not all report issues with entering billing information or having the ability to make any purchases. We are continuing to investigate.

On your account, the shipping address was missing & I copied over your service address.

Can you give it one more try. If you continue to have trouble, send me a personal email & I can call you & manually enter in your info.
#30914 by ntoy
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:42 am
Hello Wayne,

Currently there is a known issue re-accepting the CVV on the credit card if changes were made on the account. We are working aggressively and should have a fix scheduled later today. If you are unable to wait till then, please give our support team a call to manually enter in the info. If you still have trouble, go ahead & send me an email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thx
#30923 by WayneDsr
Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 am
ntoy wrote:Hello Wayne,

Currently there is a known issue re-accepting the CVV on the credit card if changes were made on the account. We are working aggressively and should have a fix scheduled later today. If you are unable to wait till then, please give our support team a call to manually enter in the info. If you still have trouble, go ahead & send me an email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thx

I was entering my credit card for the first time in my Telo account. Nothing was in there previous to that.

I also have an ooma hub account and was able to add money to the account and make my call.
So I'm all set, just wanted to make you aware.
Thanks,

Wayne
#30966 by Bobby B
Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm
Thanks for the report on this on e- This credit card entering/updating problem should be resolved now.