Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#30179 by FOURHOURSNOSERVICE
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 pm
WOW what a fiasco!

FOUR hours and I still haven't been able to set this up. Web apparently doesn't work on Apple computers using Safari.
Customer service is poorly trained, can't answer the most basic of questions.
When you do get on the website you can't complete the activation.
No one at the corporate office.

Can't wait to get on the forums and talk about my experience,

Four hours and still no service and can't speak to anybody competent at all.
Now I have to wait till Monday and spend how many hours...........
#30180 by boswelld
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 pm
I know this has nothing to do with your problem but are you aware of any problems that Ooma may having i.e. are they still in business? I had the Premier service and all of a sudden yesterday, it no longer works. Also, when trying their 1-800 support #, the operator comes on and says the phone # has been disconnected.

Just trying to reach someone that may know what's going on.

Thanks, Dennis :x
#30190 by Groundhound
Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:22 pm
boswelld wrote:I know this has nothing to do with your problem but are you aware of any problems that Ooma may having i.e. are they still in business? I had the Premier service and all of a sudden yesterday, it no longer works. Also, when trying their 1-800 support #, the operator comes on and says the phone # has been disconnected.

The number is 888-711-6662, and it's working fine from here.
#30228 by ydnar723
Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:52 pm
boswelld wrote:I know this has nothing to do with your problem but are you aware of any problems that Ooma may having i.e. are they still in business? I had the Premier service and all of a sudden yesterday, it no longer works. Also, when trying their 1-800 support #, the operator comes on and says the phone # has been disconnected.

I swear this got posted someplace else...I thought I just read this same exact message posted in another thread...
#30230 by ydnar723
Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 pm
FOURHOURSNOSERVICE wrote:WOW what a fiasco!

FOUR hours and I still haven't been able to set this up. Web apparently doesn't work on Apple computers using Safari.
Customer service is poorly trained, can't answer the most basic of questions.
When you do get on the website you can't complete the activation.
No one at the corporate office.

Can't wait to get on the forums and talk about my experience,

Four hours and still no service and can't speak to anybody competent at all.
Now I have to wait till Monday and spend how many hours...........

You made it to the forums to talk about your experience...let me be the first to welcome you........
#30571 by sqageek
Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:11 pm
I had a problem with the setup initially (2-3 hours), before I decided to call the 800# and someone answered. I ended up exhanging the box, because apparently I messed it up by not following the instruction setup (pulled the power cord before it had a chance to finish updating and I had the wrong configuration - setup to my hub instead of direct to my comcast internet box). RTFM I says to myself. :o I exchanged it with no problem and allowed myself to be patience. Just plug it in right and follow the sequence and sit and wait. Do not pay attention to the RED lights and BLUE lights and letters turning blue, it is doing it's thing, unless it gets stuck there for a long time (like 30 minutes). Be patient and wait - don't mess with it once it gets going and WAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!