Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#30000 by Sylvia Hayes
Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm
With the offer of free porting if you buy the premier service, do you have to buy it right when you set up or do you get your 60 days of free premier first then ask for the yearly package????
#30001 by Groundhound
Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm
Sylvia Hayes wrote:With the offer of free porting if you buy the premier service, do you have to buy it right when you set up or do you get your 60 days of free premier first then ask for the yearly package????

If you pay for a year of Premier they will append that year onto the end of your trial, so you don't have to wait. If you pay for porting without signing up for annual Premier, and then pay for annual Premier before your trial expires they will credit you back the port cost - but you'll need to tell Customer Service.
#30002 by murphy
Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:03 pm
You can buy Premier any time during your 60 day free trial.
It will begin when the free trial ends but you can do the free port right away.
#30015 by Sylvia Hayes
Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:26 pm
Thank you, you both answer my question. Premiere is beginning to look like a good deal. Taking the free porting in the first year at least sounds like a good way to see how you use it. Our bill with AT&T comes to more than $564 a year and I really miss not getting my voice mail on the computer.