Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#1832 by pantut
Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:59 am
Erica took my call the other day regarding porting, and was a dream to deal with, pleasant, polite and very perky for a job that must be a bear. She was informative, provided me options, and followed up with a e-mail, form, and a follow up e-mail, thanking me for my answers to her e-mail.... She is a dream, and ooma should be pleased to have her as a member of their team. Erica represents the company well, and should be commended on her performance.
#1850 by Zheeeem
Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:04 am
brwilliams wrote:An update to my Jan 5 post. I tried calling customer service one more time and got Erica on the line. She was polite, professional and followed through on what she said she would do within 5 minutes. It is easy to just post frustrations, so I just want to give Erica a thumbs-up 'atagirl.

And I want to give the same thumbs up to Veronica. When I was having trouble getting through I posted a whinge here, Bobby responded quickly, and Veronica called within a couple hours and we sorted out my list of "issues" quickly.