Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#28263 by arkumar15
Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Ooma said that it would introduce unlimited international calling plans starting at $ 9.99 when telo was released. I know ooma is busy in releasing the handsets. But it would be nice if it announces when they are going to start these plans.
#29578 by mary
Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 am
Hello A R Kumar.
I am Mary. I read your desperateness. As I know Ooma said that it would introduce unlimited international calling plans. I do not know but i would say that Ooma not only gives you free domestic calls, but also offers low-cost international calling with rates starting at just one cent per minute. Lets hope that international calls will be cheaper than now enjoy.
#29643 by arkumar15
Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 pm
mary wrote:Hello A R Kumar.
I am Mary. I read your desperateness. As I know Ooma said that it would introduce unlimited international calling plans. I do not know but i would say that Ooma not only gives you free domestic calls, but also offers low-cost international calling with rates starting at just one cent per minute. Lets hope that international calls will be cheaper than now enjoy.

Yes, i am desperate to know the date because i want to answer my friends (who have been using Vonage) that Ooma is the best. Yes, ooma offers lower price for some international places but not on all of them. For eg. To India, the lowest per minute charge is 8.5 cents with ooma wheras other companies are charging between 1.5 to 2.2 cents which is 4-5. times less than Ooma.