Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#27382 by CDR
Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 pm
It would be nice to have the option to call forward to another munber after a number of rings (select 1 to 6) to cover situations where you may be going back and forth during the day and you would like the oportunity to pick up at your primary number if you are there but it would automatically forward to another number after the selected number of rings in the event you are not there. I believe some of the land line carriers call the feature "ring no answer".
#55405 by sammalone
Thu May 13, 2010 2:25 am
This was a critical feature for me with Vonage.

My wife owns her own business, and sometimes she gets calls at home that are business related. However, most calls that come in on our home phone line are meant for the family. With call forwarding after "X" number of rings, I can check callerID, and if it is a business call, I let it ring through to her business line. If it's for me, I answer it.

Now that they've fixed the "Hit 1 to answer" issue, I hope this is next on the list.