Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#1342 by Carfixer64
Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:54 pm
My question is..... when you have credit on your ooma account for international calls, is it always only valid for 90 days or is this time frame only for when you obtained $50.00 credit from ooma from the refer a friend program ?

I have not yet added credit myself, but when i do, does it have a 90 day use by date ?
#1357 by Clifftr
Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:13 pm
If you purcharse international calling time, it does not expire.

The $50 credit you mention does expire after 90 days.
#1367 by Carfixer64
Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 am
Clifftr wrote:If you purcharse international calling time, it does not expire.

The $50 credit you mention does expire after 90 days.

Thanks, that is good to know.
#1371 by scots
Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 am
I find it disappointing that the $50 credit for referring friends and the current $50 credit for new customers who activate service by January 31 is only for international calling. Why can't the credit be towards any ooma service, ooma Premier or international calling? Or in the case of the new activations a $50 cash rebate? Many people don't have friends or relatives in other countries and never make international calls, myself included...which make the credits completely useless/worthless.
#1384 by Carfixer64
Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:47 pm
Yes i do agree with that. I set my mother outlaw :) up a few weeks ago and we both got the $50.00.

ok for as i'm from down-under, so unless she call any of my relatives.... hers is wasted.... or then i could drive to her place and use it up !!!!!

But I have just sent a unit to Australia for my Dad, and now i'm waiting to here from ooma about more credit. Not sure whats going on there , but we talk everyday now. He loves it.

If he gets $50.00 credit, he can use it for local calls there that will save hime some $$$ on his local phone bill.

And yes, more ooma's will be going that way in time.

I'm having fun with this stuff. It looks like i may have convinced someone else here in Florida to buy 2 sets in the next week or so. When that happens, i better hear from ooma !!!!!!