Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#26346 by amarryat
Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:39 am
*86 (or *VM) would be a nice enhancement. That's how it works on my cell phone, along with my old VOIP provider.
#26361 by bw1
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 am
There have been requests for different ways to access voicemail and hopefully your idea and/or others will be implemented in the future.

Just so you know, you can access your voicemail from a home phone by dialing your own number and with many phones available you can program a speed dial for access.

Also, if you set anonymous call block to go to voicemail and then dial *67 and then your own number from, let's say your cell phone, you'll go right into your voicemail.
#26366 by hpepper
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 am
bw1 wrote:
Just so you know, you can access your voicemail from a home phone by dialing your own number and with many phones available you can program a speed dial for access.

With mine, I have Uniden Dect 6 cordless phones which not only has a voicemail light (FSK technology) but also has an envelope button where I programmed my own Ooma number in which when pressed, goes to the voicemail system - this works great because I don't even have to put in my PIN.