Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#25929 by hpepper
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 am
murphy wrote:Anything placed on top of the Telo can potentially interfere with the proximity switches.

Is that true? I have not tried it - (I am at work now and can't) but are the proximity switches heat related... will they work, for example if I touch them with a stylus or does it have to be your finger? If it has to be your finger, maybe a cover would work. I guess someone could cover it with something and just try it with different materials.

...something to do while waiting for the handsets to be available. ;)
#25952 by WayneDsr
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm
I put a folded up sheet of printer paper over the Telo faceplate and was able to press play, hear the voicemail lady, and press stop.

Wayne
#25956 by whn
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 pm
the blue light creates heat on any cover you might add to it , so im working around them, but i really want to use the light as part of the art.

trying something. perhaps sticker based, but that would lead to too many people not applying it correctly.

Im thinking some sort of snap on lid atop the front.

Ive done some xbox 360 faceplates art designs in the past for a company that mass produces xbox faceplates --- that was much simpler because it just snaps on to the xbox.

More I think about it, this is probably not going to be a mass market item, maybe a project over Thanksgiving weekend for personal use. lol