Telo - Humming - Ideas???

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
pwebster

Re: Telo - Humming - Ideas???

Post by pwebster » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 pm

I just started with Ooma and am running into the humming issue as well. I tried the *99 and yes, that does eliminate the humming but these messages are from October and it apparently is still an issue not resolved by Ooma.

Any suggestions?

franklasvegas

Post by franklasvegas » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Mine seemed to away on its own. :D
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frank
Scottsdale, AZ
Ooma Customer since August, 2009
Lifetime Premier Service
Ooma Telo

bw1

Post by bw1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:29 pm

pwebster wrote:I just started with Ooma and am running into the humming issue as well. I tried the *99 and yes, that does eliminate the humming but these messages are from October and it apparently is still an issue not resolved by Ooma.

Any suggestions?
If you have the Telo, you can check the Enable Fax Mode check box under Preferences -> Phone Numbers (then click your individual phone number).

wildmark1

Post by wildmark1 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm

I am new to ooma. I have a Telo and I am getting the humming on my unit all the time. Any suggestions I do not have another power supply.
Thanks

amoney

Post by amoney » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Thankfully I do not have the issue with my Telo.

It would be indicative of quality control if Ooma say this a known issue with the codec but only some exhibt this issue.

I noticed on the bottom of my Telo (purchased Amazon 11/09) it say REV B.

Just curious if there are any similarities, that is if there are any difference indicated by REV B units.
Comcast > Telo > WRT54G

karalabe

Post by karalabe » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Just to add myself to the list- I started having humming issues after switching to Telo too. Never had problems with the hub.