Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#102 by Eric P
Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 am
How about capturing the rapidly growing iPhone base (such my wife and I), and create a true iPhone app for the upcoming iPhone 2.0 software which accesses ooma voicemail with a similar UI to that of the iPhone's "visual Voicemail" UI and optionally the other Lounge features as well.

Eric
#108 by Eric P
Wed May 14, 2008 1:55 pm
That all sounds great Kevin! I hope you guys make a more iPhone oriented version of the lounge UI though. The normal UI doesn't quite fit the screen. It's easy to do, even if it isn't a native app, but as Senior Web Developer, I'm sure you know that.

Eric
#113 by Dennis P
Wed May 14, 2008 11:13 pm
I'm an iPhone user myself and would also love to see the ooma Lounge as an iPhone optimized web app. I can't let my personal biases determine what we build though, so I would like to hear from anyone else who is interested. The more the merrier. :)
#154 by Bobby B
Fri May 23, 2008 3:45 pm
Hi Emgee, the release has been delayed a bit - it should be available mid-next week.
-Bobby

Emgee wrote:Any update on the iPhone capable lounge?

thanks
michael
#248 by chief
Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:43 am
I too am excited about getting the lounge on my iphone. Just to let you know there are more just reading our here ready for the new app.

Thanks for trying.
#2421 by yeohbaby
Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 pm
Has this been released? I haven't seen any announcements and the last update was around mid 2008.
#2443 by plasmo
Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:24 pm
I too am waiting for the iPhone ooma App....has this been released? The posts above say that it's about to be released, but those posts were written months ago! Has there been a delay?