Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#25421 by Lola
Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm
Looks like they are also selling the Telo handset for $59.99
Also there is no mention of this being a pre-order, makes it sound like these are available,
it actually states
"The estimated delivery time will be approximately
7 - 10 business days from the time of order."

I wonder if they got released early at costco

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... d=11499386
#25422 by murphy
Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm
A retailer is free to sell a product for whatever price he thinks he can get for it. That price includes shipping and handling. If no one buys it, the price will eventually come down.
#25465 by Leeway
Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Costco is not in the habit of pricing over the list price. I predict that they have mistakenly posted the ad one month before they had planned to do it.
#25524 by allo
Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:31 am
Leeway wrote:Wow, I can't believe it but Costco is also advertising the Telo hub at quite a cost higher than Best Buy or Amazon.

I am surprised !! !

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... =C&topnav=

Well the whole thing is going haywire; and I am afraid a lot of people will get turned off by this erratic pricing frenzy!
#25532 by southsound
Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:41 am
allo wrote: Well the whole thing is going haywire; and I am afraid a lot of people will get turned off by this erratic pricing frenzy!

I totally agree. I live about 16 miles from town. A nearby gas station had regular at $2.62. When I got into town the price for the same brand and grade was 2.79! That's just crazy. The stations in town ALWAYS sell gas for less! This whole erratic pricing frenzy made me not want to buy gas anymore! I mean, shouldn't everyone sell gas for the same price? I think they should halt sales until they can get it together! :P

(well, actually, I passed on the higher priced gas and filled up on my way home at the cheap station. I'll bet many people are bright enough to do the same. This is why companies like Newegg and Amazon do well - people do price shop. It's part of the free market economy.)
#25546 by WayneDsr
Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 am
I like the pricing frenzy! It means there's someone out there selling it for LESS! :o

Wayne