Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#24351 by danshiki
Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm
My service level right now is Core but I intend to upgrade to Premier as soon as the Telo handset becomes available since my current Scout did not work well during my Premier trial period. In other to do this it is my understanding that I need to purchase the Telo and transfer services from my Hub and Scout. I also understand that if I gift or resale my Hub and Scout it has to be within the warranty period for the receiver or buyer to be able to pay a nominal fee ($59.99) and reactivate it under the current Ooma Terms Of Service.

My questions are:
1. If I purchase the Telo, transfer my current Core service to it and upgrade to Premier service, will I be elible to receive a Telo handset in lieu of Number porting? I ask this because under the "Add-Ons" section the $99.99 Premier subscription is available with the Number Porting option but no Telo Handset option. Probably because the Telo handset is not available yet, perhaps?

2. What happens if I gift or resale my Hub and Scout oustide the warranty period? Will the new owner still be able to reactivate it? If yes, under what terms and if no, then what am I suppose to do with the deactivated Hub and Scout?
#25960 by danshiki
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Natasha from Ooma sales replied to earlier email to Support enquiry:

"You will be able to do that as long as haven't already received a free port with your core system. The telo hand set will become available Nov. 12th . Yes, they can reactivate for a fee of 49.99. They will also get a warranty.

Thanks again for expressing your interest in ooma!

Feel free to contact us Mon - Fri 9am-5pm pst at 888-711-6662 (ooma) or visit us on-line at https://www.ooma.com/learn

Natasha

ooma Sales".