Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#98 by oomarocks
Tue May 13, 2008 9:52 pm
Here's a list of features I'd like to see:

Call logs - available on-line for missed, placed, and answered calls that can be downloaded to Excel

Click-to-dial (web)

Online contact list with click-to-dial - import contacts from Outlook etc.

SIP Support - Call to SIP addresses. Receive calls from SIP.

Softphone - Place a call using my PC (e.g. from a hotspot) where the call might even be sent using my home landline connected to ooma hub, as though I were at home.

Missed Call Notification - receive an SMS text message with call details when I miss a call

Forwarding (multi-ring) - Ring many phone numbers at the same time when someone calls me

Voicemail - Voicemail to email (audio attachment). Access voicemail from mobile phone browser or custom app.

Peering/Interop - Gizmo, Skype, Gtalk, MSN, and Yahoo! etc.

Third-party call controls/widgets - let me add a call-me button or click-to-dial feature to my website/blog

Third-party Applications -APIs for third party applications

Asterisk integration option - SIP or IAX
#105 by Bobby B
Wed May 14, 2008 12:01 pm
Hi oomarocks, great list - thanks! Some of these features are on the near-term development roadmap, including call logs, click-to-call, call forwarding features and the contact list. We should have voicemail attachments available fairly soon and we're also taking steps to make the ooma Lounge more accessible from mobile devices, including the iPhone (see: this post ).

-Bobby
#78002 by fognet
Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 am
I have OOMA mobile on my IPOD. I have tried everything I can think of to add contacts and or import them. Before I waste any more time, should I assume it is not possible to have a contact list in OOMA Mobile for IPOD Touch 4th Gen.??

If this option is not available OOMA needs to get on the stick and fix this issue. :shock:
#85411 by rlanza1054
Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am
I'd like to be able to do a voice record memo. Right now if i wish to record a memo, I have to dial back to my phone number to get the prompt to record.

I would like a button on the Ooma handset that just does a basic memo record, stores it with a time and date stamp.

I would be using to record some information on when I take my medication. So that I can then transfer that info to a database.

Thanks!

Rob