Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#25648 by bjast
Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 am
Thank you Denise for clarifying these points about grandfathering.
#27912 by Darrin
Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:48 pm
This thread has been most helpful. I purchased my Ooma hub about 3 weeks ago. Then realized there was a Telo version available. I called today to try and find out how to move my account. I received three different answers on what to do. Thankfully this post has cleared it up.

I am returning my Hub because it is within the 30 days. But there is one thing that is getting mixed responses. Supposedly according to what is being stated from the Moderator here I should be under the old TOS. But the recording left by an Ooma Employee states this differently.

I have attached the audio recording from Ooma Support.

http://darr.in/oomasupport <--Listen the the Support MP3

You will hear at the 1:00 min mark that she states I will be under the new TOS.

Which is correct?
#27918 by Quicksprj
Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 pm
If you haven't had your hub active for 31+ days and return it then according to Dennis you willbe under the NEW TOS. Ooma doesn't want people to buy and then return the hub to just get the old TOS. To me this is very fair of Ooma. Anyone who thinks different IMO needs to evaluate their motives and think about it for a minute. I think even at 120 a year ooma is still a great deal considering everything you get with premier and the more people on premier the longer ooma will be around so it's a win win.
#27936 by Darrin
Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Ahhh. I see. You're right, I don't think it's unfair to do that. I am assuming since I already paid $99 for premier that I will still get that transferred. Or am I going to have to pay the additional $20 which would be the current rate.