Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#1230 by tigerpilot
Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm
I don't know if any OMMA personnel will read this but...I have waited over an hour for tech help. Also sent email with no response. Having big problems trying to get this working. I can't get the tab to stop blinking red. Computers working just fine. If I don't hear back soon, I guess I'll just contact the credit card company and dispute the purchase charge. You must get a whole lot of stuff back. Your boss is either crazy or stupid. Doesn't he realize the damage poor customer support causes? When we get on the other forums and blogs and 'beat up' the company telling the truth it's gotta' hurt the bottom line.
Oh well, it's probably investors money anyways.
Sincerely
Don
naplesman@gmail.com
#1231 by Bobby B
Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm
Hi Don, just replied to your personal note. You can just reply back directly.

-Bobby
#1854 by JohnG
Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 pm
I received my ooma system a few days ago. All emails for support go unanswered. All telephone calls result in 20 minutes of "on hold" music before being asked to leave phone number or on on some occasions, the system just hangs up.

I can't even get information on how to port my number. Does anyone have any advice or is this a return to Amazon with comment about "NO" customer support.
#2452 by gathered_stones
Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm
'I believe' ooma will get better at this. 'I believe' the person I finally reached was the same voice on the hold audio. 'I believe' that if people continue to refer friends and push the premier services, customer service will be able to service more people faster. If I could get free phone service, but had to wait 1-2 hours for support, well that's the price I pay. Try emailing support. They are responsive within about 48 hours, and you don't waist a minute of your day waiting on hold.

'I believe' in ooma! Customer support is the main complaint, if you check google, but many people that complain don't realize how much they are getting for such small cost. (that's me being up front and honest, but you have to realize I am still happy! Once you get your number ported you won't need to call in very often, if ever, thereafter.)

I am gathered-stones and I approve of this message.