Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#23483 by niknak
Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 pm
as a regular contributor to these forums, i have noticed a big increase in the number of posts these past two day - many of them due to the Telo rollout, website upgrade, and new pricing plans. All the ooma moderators have been very active taking the time to respond to the many questions from users new and old. it may be their job, but they deserve recognition in the way they are handling the transition!
#23628 by southsound
Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Total agreement from this user as well. In fact I think Rich B should dip into his marketing budget and buy both of you (and your families) a really nice dinner or two and a stay in a nice resort when things quiet down.
#23956 by Pandora
Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:02 am
Bobby and Dennis are real treasures. I'm glad they are with Ooma. These two have helped to really make a vibrant Ooma community.
#24021 by scoutconnor
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
southsound wrote:Total agreement from this user as well. In fact I think Rich B should dip into his marketing budget and buy both of you (and your families) a really nice dinner or two and a stay in a nice resort when things quiet down.

I agree.