Anonymous Call Block
Keep received calls from unknown numbers? Force callers to expose their identity with Anonymous Call Blocking (ACB). In order to reach you, callers will need to show their caller-ID - this way you'll always know who is calling.
ACB is a ooma Core Feature.
Personal blacklists is a great way to block and manage telespam. Callers matching your blacklist will either be sent to voicemail or blocked completely. You can add phone numbers to your personal blacklist by two ways:
1. Directly from your call logs. OR
2. From the "Blacklist" section in the Privacy Preferences page.
Personal Blacklisting is a Premier feature, but we're offering a free preview to all ooma Users for a limited time.
To learn more, check out our video tutorial.
Enable the community blacklist and you'll enable the ultimate blacklist. We generate the community blacklist based on our algorithms for detecting phone spamming patterns.
You'll also be able to take advantage of the combined power of the ooma calling community to block the most common telemarketers. Think of it as Survivor for telespammers. As other ooma users vote callers "off the island" by adding them to their blacklist, we're there to tally up the votes and add them to the community blacklist.
Community Blacklisting is a Premier feature.
- Personal/community blacklists and ACB are NOT supported on calls received on landlines, only numbers ported or picked from ooma.
- Calls blocked by ACB or personal/community blacklists will NOT show up in your call logs.
- You can only blacklist 10 digit phone numbers - International phone numbers are not supported at this time.