Ooma Add on the Radio

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Aveamantium

Ooma Add on the Radio

Post by Aveamantium » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 am

Sounds like Ooma is now advertising on the Radio... Just heard the tail end of Jim Rome advertising it...
Go AVS!

Pandora

Re: Ooma Add on the Radio

Post by Pandora » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Ooma is advertising in the NYC area on radio. Personally I don't much care for the commercial. However it is nice to see Ooma running ads. I'm 100% certain they'll get better over time.

Aveamantium

Post by Aveamantium » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Hay Pandora... Wasn't Ooma supposed to fold by now with their unsustainable business model and ponzi scheme... ;) (inside joke here...)
Go AVS!

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Aveamantium wrote:Hay Pandora... Wasn't Ooma supposed to fold by now with their unsustainable business model and ponzi scheme... ;) (inside joke here...)

ROFL, if I had a penny for every poster who claimed Ooma would fold, I'd be able to finance Ooma myself. :)

Bobby and Dennis are doing a great job, and really deserve accolades from everyone.

Now whoever ran the radio ad in the NYC area ... well, just let bobby or dennis handle it in the future. :)