Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#23306 by Aveamantium
Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 am
Sounds like Ooma is now advertising on the Radio... Just heard the tail end of Jim Rome advertising it...
#23489 by Pandora
Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Ooma is advertising in the NYC area on radio. Personally I don't much care for the commercial. However it is nice to see Ooma running ads. I'm 100% certain they'll get better over time.
#23495 by Aveamantium
Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Hay Pandora... Wasn't Ooma supposed to fold by now with their unsustainable business model and ponzi scheme... ;) (inside joke here...)
#23570 by Pandora
Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Aveamantium wrote:Hay Pandora... Wasn't Ooma supposed to fold by now with their unsustainable business model and ponzi scheme... ;) (inside joke here...)

ROFL, if I had a penny for every poster who claimed Ooma would fold, I'd be able to finance Ooma myself. :)

Bobby and Dennis are doing a great job, and really deserve accolades from everyone.

Now whoever ran the radio ad in the NYC area ... well, just let bobby or dennis handle it in the future. :)