Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#23067 by mcbleu
Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm
Please change the Home page of Ooma video
Ooma set-up seems very complicated when you watch that video
Ooma you really need to fire your PR and advertising department

I love Ooma but I really really don't like that video
How much did Ooma pay for that video ? they should ask for a refund

Better ask user to post their own video and let the ooma community
or blind user choose witch one really describe ooma or will attract new customer

Unless you don't want new customer than keep that video and new web page design there
#23071 by southsound
Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm
mcbleu wrote:Please change the Home page of Ooma video
Ooma set-up seems very complicated when you watch that video
Ooma you really need to fire your PR and advertising department

I love Ooma but I really really don't like that video
How much did Ooma pay for that video ? they should ask for a refund

Better ask user to post their own video and let the ooma community
or blind user choose witch one really describe ooma or will attract new customer

Unless you don't want new customer than keep that video and new web page design there

I am really confused - the home page shows a video of a nice, articulate, young lady giving a series of money saving benefits for using ooma. What set-up video are you speaking of? Could you please include a link?
#23077 by hpepper
Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm
I am confused as well - I tried to check out all the videos and think they were all done quite well. I know they won't apeal to everyone, but from my viewpoint, I think they came out nice.
#23082 by mcbleu
Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Just listen with virgin ear
Try to watch the Home video like you are a new customer that never heard of ooma
and was directed there by friend or emailed link

and you will hear something like ... bla..bla... bla... set up ....plug....download software...bla bla...

P.S. unless it's me
#23087 by Groundhound
Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:44 pm
mcbleu wrote:Just listen with virgin ear
Try to watch the Home video like you are a new customer that never heard of ooma

and you will hear something like ... bla..bla... bla... set up ....plug....download software...bla bla...

P.S. unless it's me
It's a marketing video to show that setup is easy, not a how-to video.
#23098 by WayneDsr
Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Just listen with virgin ear

What video are we talking about? I'm confused.... Link please?

Wayne
#23101 by southsound
Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 pm
It's OK Wayne, I don't think the OP's talking about the "nice, articulate, young lady giving a series of money saving benefits for using ooma" that some forum members have fallen head over heals for. And although she may not know how to make walnut brownies, maybe you could ask your wife to "teach this nice school girl" how you make these wonderful treats so she can make them for her Girl Scout troup. :P
#23102 by hpepper
Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 pm
I thought Wayne already left his wife for the Ooma VM lady and then left her for for the Ooma Oct 1 video girl! C'mon Wayne - which one is it now?
#23104 by WayneDsr
Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:29 pm
Oh, yeah... I forgot about the walnut brownies......
The voicemail lady "skipped" out on me and the Ooma girl raised her rates...

Guess I'll have to stick with the Walnut Brownie lady!

Wayne