Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#22617 by Todd H
Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 am
After getting sick of paying AT&T an exorbitant amount of money each month for phone service, I decided to give VOIP a try. I was about ready to go with another provider when someone pointed me toward Ooma. After reading the reviews, I decided to make the jump.

So far I've had one problem with one local number being busy every time I call. Fortunately Richard is helping me with this as we speak. Call quality is excellent. I did have an echo problem at first when talking long distance but it has disappeared completely. Sound quality is now equal to my old service.

Thanks again Ooma for helping me break free from AT&T phone service. Feels good to kick them to the curb.
#22619 by hpepper
Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:16 am
Welcome to no more phone bills!

Please stop back to the forums often as you will find some VERY helpful and experinced users that are more than willing to help and answer questions.
#22646 by haibui
Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 am
Once my number gets ported to Ooma, I will ditch ATT. I currently use the cheapest plan the offer $5 + $10 Tax.
#22971 by Gaelic1
Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 am
haibui wrote:Once my number gets ported to Ooma, I will ditch ATT. I currently use the cheapest plan the offer $5 + $10 Tax.

Know that AT&T will charge $10 more for going DSL alone. It doesn't apply if you have AT&T wireless. Ooma is still a great value because of all the extras you get free.
#22975 by lohertz
Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 am
Gaelic1 wrote:It doesn't apply if you have AT&T wireless.

How do you get on that, because I pay the extra $10 and have had ATT wireless for years.

I hate calling that stupid place too because it takes forever!