Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#21626 by gbickel1
Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Hello, I would like to refer to case# CS15506. I called support prior to purchasing my one year subscription to premium service to ask about only being charged the difference between the porting fee and the years service, since it came with one free port. I was told that while buying it online, it would appear that I would be charged the full price, and that when the charge went thru, it would be for $60.00. This was not the case, it went thru for the full amount. I called for the first time on 9/8/09, and twice since. All three times, I was informed that I would be refunded the $39.99, and that the request would be put thru to the porting department. I was informed that the refund would take 3-7 days. Still no refund. The last time I called, on 9/22/09, I was told that I would get a call back within 24 hours on my Ooma number, yet I got no such call. Can someone please tell me what is going on. Who do I need to talk to to get this resolved?
#21627 by niknak
Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm
gbickel1 wrote:Hello, I would like to refer to case# CS15506. I called support prior to purchasing my one year subscription to premium service to ask about only being charged the difference between the porting fee and the years service, since it came with one free port. I was told that while buying it online, it would appear that I would be charged the full price, and that when the charge went thru, it would be for $60.00. This was not the case, it went thru for the full amount. I called for the first time on 9/8/09, and twice since. All three times, I was informed that I would be refunded the $39.99, and that the request would be put thru to the porting department. I was informed that the refund would take 3-7 days. Still no refund. The last time I called, on 9/22/09, I was told that I would get a call back within 24 hours on my Ooma number, yet I got no such call. Can someone please tell me what is going on. Who do I need to talk to to get this resolved?

Bobby B. or Dennis P. - please check this out!
#22926 by bw1
Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 am
baca008 wrote:Is this possible? I wouldn't mind paying $60 for premier service since I am unable to use the instant second line with the cordless phone I have currently.

You won't be paying $60 for premier service, you'll be paying $99.99 for premier service and the port. If you already paid for the port for $39.99, you can then sign up for premier for $99.99 and get a refund of $39.99. I think you have to sign up for premier during your free trial though or it's possibly within a certain period of time.

You should probably check with customer support.
#27565 by ajw522
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 pm
bw1 wrote:
baca008 wrote:Is this possible? I wouldn't mind paying $60 for premier service since I am unable to use the instant second line with the cordless phone I have currently.

You won't be paying $60 for premier service, you'll be paying $99.99 for premier service and the port. If you already paid for the port for $39.99, you can then sign up for premier for $99.99 and get a refund of $39.99. I think you have to sign up for premier during your free trial though or it's possibly within a certain period of time.

You should probably check with customer support.

yes, that is correct. That is how it went with my port.