Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#31031 by Robertm
Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 pm
Wilsonium wrote:I do not have it in my hot hands yet as the first short run of 10 is almost $80 of time at the machine shop. Before I moved forward I was trying to get a fix on if anyone was interested in buying them if they were less than $10. The first prototype I made was in heavy construction paper and as proof of concept, was successful.

So I'm in a chicken or egg situation. Dropping $80 for my 2 scouts and maybe a couple others is something I need to consider but I'm looking for other manufacturing alternatives.

Cheers
Don

Wilsonium wrote:I do not have it in my hot hands yet as the first short run of 10 is almost $80 of time at the machine shop. Before I moved forward I was trying to get a fix on if anyone was interested in buying them if they were less than $10. The first prototype I made was in heavy construction paper and as proof of concept, was successful.

So I'm in a chicken or egg situation. Dropping $80 for my 2 scouts and maybe a couple others is something I need to consider but I'm looking for other manufacturing alternatives.

Cheers
Don

Don Wilsonium,
I am interested in wall-mounting a scout. Please let me know if you are doing the prototype. What might be the cost and do you have a sketch or description?
Thanks,
Robertm