Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#17488 by saj070
Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 pm
If we can have access to delete call logs that would be awesome..

I know we can delete voice message online so we should able to delete call logs.. it is really frustrating to see 300 call logs

Thanks
Last edited by saj070 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#17534 by saj070
Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm
thbjr wrote:I believe I read that the calls in the log auto deleate after 60(?) days.
Tom


yes but 60 days that list will be huge, wish they can just add the feature and not to wait 60 days..

oh well just a thought if ooma people is reading this they may add this feature in the future...
#17761 by t4feb
Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:29 am
I have requested this months ago and was told some time back that sooner or later they will put that in. The thing about it is if one wants to keep a record of calls then they can export the log to excel which I think is great but after the export to excel I would love to clear the log.
#17773 by saj070
Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 am
t4feb wrote:I have requested this months ago and was told some time back that sooner or later they will put that in. The thing about it is if one wants to keep a record of calls then they can export the log to excel which I think is great but after the export to excel I would love to clear the log.


Agree bump ;)
#17839 by RN09
Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 am
saj070 wrote:If we can have access to delete call logs that would be awesome..

I know we can delete voice message online so we should able to delete call logs.. it is really frustrating to see 300 call logs

Thanks


And also remove 60 days auto delete. I don't want to export to excel. Another task to do :)

Which numbers to keep or delete would be owners's choices.
#17909 by Groundhound
Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 pm
RN09 wrote:And also remove 60 days auto delete. I don't want to export to excel. Another task to do :)

Which numbers to keep or delete would be owners's choices.

I expect there will always be some auto delete deadline, otherwise the database would become bloated and slow.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests