Display two lists, the top most being a list of inbound calls, including the following information:
Date and Time of call.
Callers number (including caller ID and name, if available)
Resolution of call (such as the following)...
- Answered (someone picked up the line)
- Unanswered (ring until timeout and forwarded to voicemail)
- ID screened ("send to Voicemail" button pressed during ring period)
- Voice screened ("send to voicemail" button pressed as caller recording)
- Forwarded (if the call was answered, but then the "send to voicemail button was pressed
- Privacy (Privacy Mode enabled - no ring, caller sent to voicemail)
Call duration (if answered, how long was the call? If sent to voice mail, how long is the message?)
The second list, of outbound calls could include date and time, called(to) number, calling (ooma) number and call duration.