Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#923 by Steve
Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 pm
It will be Help to Have Calls BLOCKING feature on our Ooma System-- I mean that we can go On line in Ooma Lounge and we be able to list phone numbers that we do not want to Receive any calls on Messages etc. etc..

Similarly, a feature where, we can list phone numbers THAT we do not want any our visiting guest or our children or their friends can dial from our Ooma device or connected phones

Since, You have all the electronics , perhaps all you need is little program to all this. Most likely you already have this in your system.

If you can provide above feature, I have Five my friends who are interested in your services and buy your ooma devices I am certain, their are many thousands more who are waiting for this Feature

By the way, I am NOT saying , that you provide this selective Call Blocking only in your Premier service. No! NO !. This selective Call blocking service MUST be available to ALL, It is just as Important as Caller ID , if not more than Caller ID.

This Feature is Needed for our SECURITY especially in modern times and age.

Please HELP !

Regards
Steve
#925 by skellener
Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:56 am
Steve wrote:This Feature is Needed for our SECURITY especially in modern times and age.

Sure I'd like to see some of these features too. They would be great to have. Needed for convenience, yes....but needed for our security? It's just a phone call. You can always hang up the phone. ;)
#1088 by mrbear
Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:17 pm
ok i gotta agree i NEED this feature too!
i just got the ooma system 3 days ago and found nowhere for call blocking.
Call Blocking needs to be a standard for ALL VoIP's, Period.
I have a TON of blocked callers on my current VoIP providers site and these are callers that keep on calling constantly everyday.
Please please please have this feature soon to all regular members.
I want to transfer my home # to this but kinda wondering now...
#8826 by WayneDsr
Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 am
After the initial purchase of the ooma hub, ooma is cost free.
Free Long Distance
Free local calls
Free Caller ID
Free call waiting.
Free Free Free.

If you want the extras, then pay for the Premier package. OOma cannot stay in business giving everything away! I suspect when ooma develops something new and cool, it will probably be included in the Premier package.

Wayne