Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#17349 by manielse
Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 am
I wanted to add (what sounds like) a simple feature request. I receive email notifications when a new message is waiting for me. Having the MP3 file is great but sometimes you just want to know at a glance who called. Couldn't we get the CallerID info in the email along with the phone number? This would work out great for quick glances on the Cell Phone.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

--Mark
#20144 by Lola
Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 pm
This would be awesome. Specially if they could incorporate the caller name into the subject line, so I dont even need to open the email but just see it in the email listing. Great request!
#20235 by mc674
Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 pm
In AT&T Callvantage, we are able to have an address book in the call log and the email notifications would have either the Caller ID or the addressbook name. For instance, if we put 212-555-1212 into the addressbook as "Grandma Smith", "Grandma Smith" on our phone as well as in the email notification.
#58443 by acthree
Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 am
Bumping this because I think it's a needed feature, and it ought to be relatively easy. After all, my contact entry shows up both on the handset and in the call log, right? So it should be easy enough to put the contact entry in the email. (Let me know if it's not as easy as I think!)
#58444 by DTMF
Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 am
Most of my incoming calls seem to have a city and state location in the name field rather than the name. If the call is from a contact, I'd rather have the contact name in the email than the Caller ID info.