Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#17302 by jm9496
Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am
this is a feature request for call forward on busy. This feature is the equivalent of what allows multiple POTS lines to ring from one DID. This feature should also automatically disable call waiting.
#17307 by bw1
Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 am
As you're probably aware, their is no busy signal as far as I know, since the 2nd call will go to call waiting/instant 2nd line and then to Ooma voicemail. A 3rd call will go right to voicemail.

When would you expect a busy signal and how would you expect it to work? Since there could many different ideas on when a call should be call forwarded, I guess it would have to be configurable in some way.
#17332 by jm9496
Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am
bw1 wrote:As you're probably aware, their is no busy signal as far as I know, since the 2nd call will go to call waiting/instant 2nd line and then to Ooma voicemail. A 3rd call will go right to voicemail.

exactly. That is why this is a "feature request." Make multiple Ooma hubs act like multiple phone lines that ring successively in sequence from one DID.