Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#825 by voip-ninja
Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 am
We have set up our Ooma service and really like it. We do find that the blue led lamp on the scout in our bedroom is so bright that it prevents us from sleeping at night. Is there any way to disable the light on the scout so that it doesn't keep us from sleeping at night?
#826 by trim81
Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:13 am
voip-ninja wrote:We have set up our Ooma service and really like it. We do find that the blue led lamp on the scout in our bedroom is so bright that it prevents us from sleeping at night. Is there any way to disable the light on the scout so that it doesn't keep us from sleeping at night?

on the side of the ooma device (right or left, not sure) there is a turn knob...turn it all the way down to adjust the LED
#827 by voip-ninja
Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:44 am
trim81 wrote:
voip-ninja wrote:We have set up our Ooma service and really like it. We do find that the blue led lamp on the scout in our bedroom is so bright that it prevents us from sleeping at night. Is there any way to disable the light on the scout so that it doesn't keep us from sleeping at night?

on the side of the ooma device (right or left, not sure) there is a turn knob...turn it all the way down to adjust the LED

Ya, I just found that myself and feel like an idiot for posting the topic. I had thought the side knob was a volume control for the speaker.