Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#816 by kdmc69
Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:40 am
I have noticed the last two days that incoming 877 calls are not ringing on my forwarded line. I believe I also had another long distance call that did not ring, as well. The 877 numbers don't bother me since they have been political calls. But, I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue with inbound LD calls? Is this the way the feature is supposed to work?

Thanks.
#821 by Mojo
Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:40 pm
I'm pretty sure all incoming calls (to ooma hosted phone numbers) should work for Multi-Ring. I'd send a note over to ooma Support with a specific phone number and approx. day/time of a call that was not forwarded properly so we can check into this further.
#905 by hoj
Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:04 pm
My calls have only been forwarded to my cell phone once that I know of. My phone doesn't ring that often to be sure, but today it has rung several times and my cell phone didn't ring. I have a number provided by ooma.

Also, today I noticed that the call log has double and sometimes tripple entries for most of the calls. These calls were mostly today, maybe yesterday too.