Multi-Ring Issue

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
kdmc69

Multi-Ring Issue

Post by kdmc69 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:40 am

I have noticed the last two days that incoming 877 calls are not ringing on my forwarded line. I believe I also had another long distance call that did not ring, as well. The 877 numbers don't bother me since they have been political calls. But, I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue with inbound LD calls? Is this the way the feature is supposed to work?

Thanks.
Ooma Customer Since: August 2008
Ooma Equipment: 2 Telos + 2 HD2 Handsets
Ooma Service: Premier
Amped AC 1750 Router
TWC ->Router -> Telo1
TWC ->Router -> Telo2

Mojo
Ooma Moderator

Re: Multi-Ring Issue

Post by Mojo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:40 pm

I'm pretty sure all incoming calls (to ooma hosted phone numbers) should work for Multi-Ring. I'd send a note over to ooma Support with a specific phone number and approx. day/time of a call that was not forwarded properly so we can check into this further.

hoj

Re: Multi-Ring Issue

Post by hoj » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:04 pm

My calls have only been forwarded to my cell phone once that I know of. My phone doesn't ring that often to be sure, but today it has rung several times and my cell phone didn't ring. I have a number provided by ooma.

Also, today I noticed that the call log has double and sometimes tripple entries for most of the calls. These calls were mostly today, maybe yesterday too.