Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#797 by atici
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:43 am
It looks pretty good. I think it could only be better if the ooma lounge web interface allowed filtering for incoming/outgoing and international/domestic in listing of the calls. We could have two roll down menus at top. One would filter (All/Incoming only/Outgoing only) and the other would be (All/Domestic only/International only).

Thanks.
#805 by Dennis P
Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Perhaps its a little too subtle, but the control panel on the left does allow you to filter based on incoming and outgoing calls. Unclick (delect) the ones you want to filter out and then click "update". Currently there is no filter specifically for international calls, but that would make sense to have.
#818 by gerald
Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:03 am
Call Logs are a great addition. Here are my suggestions for further improvements.

1) Improve the Caller ID recognition accuracy. This is getting better, but Caller ID is still missing on a majority of my received calls.

2) Add a feature to the ooma device for incoming call ring blocking, with management in the call log window.

I have previously used a Person-to-Person ID Interceptor. That device let me block rings for calls missing ID, calls from specific numbers, or calls from specific name matches. Adding such a feature to ooma might allow me to block all those calls from AT&T marketing, for instance.
#1087 by mrdbarnes
Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:12 pm
I rather enjoy having the call log feature...Great addition. (Ooma just keeps getting better) Something I have noticed is the repeated calling to: 800-531-5602 throughout all hours of the day and night. I tried dialing the line and found it to be a data line. (nothing KNOWN to be on auto dialing on any of my computers) Any clue? (I plan to shut off all computers overnight and see if any of these calls still appear.
#1098 by aggie_bh
Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:16 pm
I think 800-531-5602 is a DirecTV number. It might be one of your receivers trying to make a daily call.
#1253 by mxgriffi
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:51 pm
I think the log feature is great. What I'd like to do is be able to key in names of callers I know who either have their phone number blocked when they make a call or cell numbers that don't show the callers name. Typically these are friends and family that I want to be able to manually identify so I don't inadvertently block them. This was a feature on my cell phone account. Unfortunately you lost the phone number when you substituted it for a name in their system.
#1281 by lonesailor
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm
mxgriffi wrote: What I'd like to do is be able to key in names of callers I know who either have their phone number blocked when they make a call or cell numbers that don't show the callers name. Typically these are friends and family that I want to be able to manually identify so I don't inadvertently block them. This was a feature on my cell phone account.

I came into the forum just to suggest this. I would love to be able to put manually put in a callers name into the log for numbers that don't come through or to replace numbers like my cell which just shows up as wireless caller.

The real caller ID numbers could even show up in a different color or my inputs could be in bold so we would know the difference.

Thanks!
#1287 by Cheezr
Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 pm
mxgriffi wrote:I think the log feature is great. What I'd like to do is be able to key in names of callers I know who either have their phone number blocked when they make a call or cell numbers that don't show the callers name. Typically these are friends and family that I want to be able to manually identify so I don't inadvertently block them. This was a feature on my cell phone account. Unfortunately you lost the phone number when you substituted it for a name in their system.

I also would request this feature, att wireless has this and it is very convenient esp. when your call log is many many pages. Also people with corporate cell phones often have the company name on the caller id and it would help to distinguish them.

tx
CZR
#1311 by timlindz
Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:09 pm
I would like to see a way to remove a number from the call log or a way to clear the whole call log.