Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#14765 by doug
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 am
On 7/30, it was said invites for the Telo Beta would go out "next week". Will all those who applied get notified one way or the other? Or have the invites already gone out and those of us who did not hear anything were not selected?

Or am I just chomping at the bit too much and the invites will be later this week?
#14766 by Aveamantium
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:43 am
doug wrote:On 7/30, it was said invites for the Telo Beta would go out "next week". Will all those who applied get notified one way or the other? Or have the invites already gone out and those of us who did not hear anything were not selected?

Or am I just chomping at the bit too much and the invites will be later this week?

If it makes you feel any better, I have not received anything yet either. ;)
#14771 by ggilman
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 am
I haven't gotten anything either. I would anticipate that as soon as invites start going out, you'll see a thread dedicated to all the cheering of those invited.
#14820 by oomalover
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am
I haven't gotten anything either. Hope OOMA will notify us by the end this looooong waiting week
#15029 by von
Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 pm
???
Last edited by von on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
#15033 by just4fn
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm
I don't know who is getting an invite and who is not. Using a public forum to make others feel left out of not getting an invite is not very cool. If I was with the ooma beta program, I would pull the invite for anybody that posts that they got one. I would think that posting any info about the beta program might be in the rules of the contract. Just a thought.
#15035 by ggilman
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 pm
I don't think anyone posting is intentionally doing it to make others feel 'left out'. Surely they aren't trying to just be jerks. However, I do agree with your point for the potential issues with the reported NDA and posting publicly about who is or is not invited.
#15036 by just4fn
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 pm
Before I pressed send, I read my last post and I know that not everybody is trying to be "jerky" but pushed send anyway. People should just be aware of implications and feelings of others.