Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#798 by kdmc69
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 am
Great!! I have tested the call forwarding and it appears to be just what the doctor ordered! Also, the call log is a great feature. My other provider had it and I'm glad to see that Ooma is now implementing it.

Keep up the good work!!
#806 by kammerman
Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am
It would be nice if your were able to hard forward the call to another device. I do not want to enter "1" to accept the call. I want it to work just like my work phone where I forward the call and it is sent to the other number and if no ans then the other device vm picks up the call.
#990 by chris650
Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 am
kammerman wrote:It would be nice if your were able to hard forward the call to another device. I do not want to enter "1" to accept the call. I want it to work just like my work phone where I forward the call and it is sent to the other number and if no ans then the other device vm picks up the call.

enter "1" is the most unnatural thing... why?
#991 by atici
Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:41 pm
I think it's because of the situation when your voicemail on the second line answers the phone. Then you'd still want your original line to continue ringing.