Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#14180 by southsound
Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Question answered, but left here as an FYI
This is driving me nuts. When I purchased my ooma core sysem from Costco on February 2, 2009, I could have sworn that the online description showed a $50 international credit and 60 days of Premier along with the hub and scout for $219. After I received the unit I was having some problems with echo so I concentrated on getting that sorted out. The system has been working wonderfully - thanks, ooma support!

At that time there were quite a few messages going around the forum about it taking a while to receive the credit. Since I don't normally make international calls, I thought I'd just wait for it to show up. A couple of days ago I called and found out that my unit may not qualify for the promotion. Did anybody else buy their unit from Costco on or about that date - and do you remember (or better yet, have a printout of the desciption page) describing the international credit?

It's not a big deal as I may never use the credit, but it's unusual that I can't find anything in my copies (other than a few comments on other forums) about the promotion during February at Costco.
Last edited by southsound on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
#14181 by murphy
Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:41 pm
If you may never use it it's probably not worth your time to pursue it. The credit had a use by expiration date. I bought mine from Best Buy in January and didn't bother to apply for the credit because I knew that I wouldn't be able to use it before it expired.
#14182 by southsound
Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 pm
murphy wrote:If you may never use it it's probably not worth your time to pursue it. The credit had a use by expiration date.

I didn't know about an expiration date. That said, you're right. Not something I need to worry about. Thanks for the quick reply, murphy! You're almost as fast as WayneDSR usually is. :cool:
#14209 by bw1
Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 am
I've read that the international calling credits given in these promotions have a 90 day expiration. Also, I remember that promotion expiring on January 31st, because I was looking into getting the Ooma back in February.

P.S. you should leave the post subject for others that may be looking for info.
#14233 by southsound
Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 am
bw1 wrote:P.S. you should leave the post subject for others that may be looking for info.

Done. Thanks bw1! :cool: